Savor Delectable San Francisco Fare
One of the best dining scenes in downtown San Francisco lays just steps from the Baldwin Hotel. Our convenient location in Union Square is surrounded by dozens of celebrated restaurants and bars.
Enjoy a romantic French dinner at Café Claude’s jazz and blues restaurant, fill up on Southern comfort food at Hops & Hominy, or try some of the freshest sushi in town at Mikaku – all located less than a block from our door.
Visitors will also find some of the most authentic Chinese cuisine in the country right up the street in Chinatown.
- Mikaku (Japanese cuisine) – next door
- Café Claude (French, jazz and blues) – 0.1 mile
- Hops & Hominy (Southern classics) – 0.1 mile
- Akiko’s Restaurant (Sushi, Japanese) – 0.1 mile
- E & O trading (Asian-American fusion) – 0.1 mile
- Café De La Presse (French Café) – 0.1 mile / across the street
- Lori’s Diner (open 24 hours) – 0.1 mile
- Sear’s Fine food (casual dinner) – 0.1 mile
- Irish Bank (Irish bar and restaurant) – 0.1 mile
- Sam’s Grill (Casual steak and seafood) – 0.5 mile
- Cheesecake Factory (casual restaurant with famous cheesecakes) – 0.5 mile
- R & G (famous Chinese restaurant) – 0.5 mile
- John’s grill (Jazz and blue restaurant) - 0.5 mile